Whoa, so hot! Somebody help me process this:
Jai Courtney as Eric and Theo James as Four/Tobias
Kidding aside, it must have been meant-to-be that I didn’t pick up Divergent The Books before I saw Divergent The Movie. Because The Movie was what totally sold me into going for The Books. And that has (almost) NEVER happened before!
So I watched the movie Friday night, right? The next day, I binge read the whole series because that was what an Erudite would do. (Reviews to come!) Yay! See, I can make Divergent references now.
(I’d like to be Erudite BUT I love speaking my mind too much to shun Candor. I may also be Amity because I like the idea of happy and can be Dauntless if I want to, too. Abnegation, not so much. I am selfish a lot of times.)
Here are some things that peaked my interest:
1. The aptitude test
2. Ansel Elgort as Tris Prior’s brother
3. The beautiful Kate Winslet
4. When Jai Courtney first showed up, I was like, “That is one scary man.” Eventually it became, “That is one really scary man.”
He is perfect for the role.
4. The training
5. In relation to training, the sexual tension between Four and Tris
6. In relation to sexual tension, this tension between Sutter Keely and Amy Finecky
My god, Shailene and Miles are in every movie, it seems. (Yes, I have achieved that level where we are on a first-name basis.)
7, 8 and 9. Again in sexual tension:
10. To douse the heat away, here’s a devastating part of the movie.
Now excuse me as I spend the whole night watching the cast’s interviews on YouTube.